Philippine Standard Time

Consular Records General Info

ADVISORY: In view of the current health crisis, all transactions are strictly BY
APPOINTMENT only. Please send application or questions to our
email [email protected].

The Civil Registry Division of the Office of Consular Affairs (OCA-CRD) acts as the
receiving and initial processing office for the applications for registration or delayed
registration of various reports of vital events (Report of Birth, Marriage and Death) which
occurred abroad and involving Filipino citizens. It also serves as the transmitting office
between Philippine Embassies and Consulates and the Philippine Statistics Authority
(PSA). OCA-CRD coordinates with our Foreign Service Posts and PSA to serve the needs of
clients regarding civil registry queries and concerns.

We can help you with the following:

  1. Registration of Reports of Birth (ROB), Marriage (ROM), or Death
    (ROD) of Filipinos abroad.

    Click below for the REQUIREMENTS:

    Click this link for the PROCEDURE on the Report of Birth (ROB),
    Report of Marriage (ROM), and Report of Death (ROD)

    • Important reminders:

      1. In view of the current health crisis, all transactions are strictly BY
        APPOINTMENT only. Please send application or questions to our
        email [email protected]
        . You will then receive confirmation by email
        on your appointment date and time to submit the requirements at DFA
        Aseana (for Metro Manila based applicants) or at the nearest DFA Consular
      2. Fees to be paid: Consular fee is USD 25 to be paid in Philippine Peso or around
        PHP 1,200 (depending on the daily exchange rate). There are additional fees for
        applications involving birth and marriages in Japan.
  2. Obtaining TRANSMITTAL DETAILS of ROB, ROM or ROD already
    registered abroad.

    To obtain the transmittal details (Despatch number, Reference number and
    Transmittal Date) of Reports of Birth, Marriage, or Death already registered at
    Philippine Embassies or Consulates abroad, please send a copy of the registered
    ROB, ROM or ROD form issued by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate to the
    following email addresses:

    • Telephone Number: 8836 7744
  3. Filing of petition for correction of clerical error under RA 9048 or
    RA 10172.

    Filing of petition to correct a clerical error (under RA 9048 or RA 10172) in the
    Certificate of Birth, Marriage, or Death issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority
    (PSA) can be done at Local Civil Registrar or Embassy or Consulate nearest to the
    applicant’s residence. For more informqation you may inquire through OCA-CRD by
    email at [email protected].

All content is in the public domain unless otherwise stated.
Learn more about the Philippine government, its structure,
how government works and the people behind it.